After Kenneth Andrade, Head of Investments and Fund Manager, of IDFC Premier Equity Fund announced his exit, investors have been in a quandary about whether or not to withdraw from one of the best performing mutual funds in India. Srikanth Meenakshi, co-founder and COO, FundsIndia.com, advises investors on what their plan of action should be on Bloomberg TV’s show – Wealth Manager.
Do watch these videos and share the message. You can watch more videos of Srikanth Meenakshi on Bloomberg TV’s show – ‘Wealth Manager’ by clicking here.
Other articles you may like
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework