After Kenneth Andrade, Head of Investments and Fund Manager, of IDFC Premier Equity Fund announced his exit, investors have been in a quandary about whether or not to withdraw from one of the best performing mutual funds in India. Srikanth Meenakshi, co-founder and COO, FundsIndia.com, advises investors on what their plan of action should be on Bloomberg TV’s show – Wealth Manager.
Do watch these videos and share the message. You can watch more videos of Srikanth Meenakshi on Bloomberg TV’s show – ‘Wealth Manager’ by clicking here.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund