The use of this website is subject to the following terms
You understand and accept that WIFS maintains the website – https://www.fundsindia.com
or related websites (referred to as “site” or “website” on this page) to provide visitors with information about WIFS, its services and products, and to enable visitors to avail its services. You also accept that visitors to the site are required to read the below terms, and the use of the site constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such terms. You will also be bound by changes therein to the terms from time-to-time as communicated and made available on the website.
You are aware and accept that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the website is protected by copyright in favour of WIFS under the applicable copyright laws and the general intellectual property law.
You understand and accept that all information submitted by you on the site shall be deemed the property of WIFS, and WIFS shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by you in any manner whatsoever. On initiating contact through the site, you agree to being contacted by WIFS, or any other entities with whom WIFS has entered into an arrangement, via email, phone call, SMS or any other means. You agree that you shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer, or in any way exploit, any part of any information, content, materials, services available on or through the site, except that which you may download for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You agree that you will not use WIFS’s website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these terms. You also agree you will not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website, or interfere with any other party’s use, or enjoyment of the website.
You agree that you will not use WIFS’s platform to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- is obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or promoting enmity between different groups on the grounds of religion or caste with the intent to incite violence;
- is harmful to child, or women, or any other person in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any misinformation or information which is patently false and untrue or misleading in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offense, or prevents investigation of any offense, or is insulting other nation;
- contains software virus, malware, adware, spyware, Trojan horses, keyloggers, spyware, or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- violates any law for the time being in force
You acknowledge that the software and hardware underlying the site, as well as other Internet-related software required for accessing the website, are the legal property of the respective vendors. The permission given by WIFS to access the website will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software/hardware.
You agree that you shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the software/ hardware underlying the website, or create any derivative product based on the software/hardware. You understand and accept that not all products and services offered on this website are available in all geographic areas, and you may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by WIFS on the site. WIFS reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
You understand and accept that WIFS is not responsible for the availability of content, or other services on third-party sites linked from the website. You are aware that the access of hyperlinks to other internet sites are at your own risk, and the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by WIFS in any way. WIFS does not make any warranties, and expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through these third-party websites.
- Mutual Funds: You understand that the transactions on FundsIndia Platform for Mutual funds will be completed only after the successful transfer of funds from your registered bank account to the relevant Asset Management Company (AMC). You also agree and acknowledge that the transactions on the FundsIndia platform once completed cannot be cancelled by you. In case of successful debit of money but failure of transaction or rejection of investment transactions, money will be refunded within T+3 business days to the source account from the fund house. If your account is debited but not credited in the beneficiary account the reversal will happen within minimum two working days to maximum five working days to the source account.
- NPS: You understand that the transactions on FundsIndia Platform for NPS will be completed only after the successful transfer of funds from your registered bank account through the payment aggregator to the fundhouse. If your account is debited but not credited in the beneficiary account the reversal will happen within minimum two working days to maximum five working days to the source account.
- Corporate Fixed Deposit: You understand that the transactions on FundsIndia Platform for fixed deposit will be completed only after the successful transfer of funds from your registered bank account through the payment aggregator to the relevant partner. In case of successful debit of money but failure of transaction or rejection of investment transactions, money will be refunded within T+3 business days to the source account by the relevant partner. If your account is debited but not credited in the beneficiary account the reversal will happen within minimum two working days to maximum five working days to the source account.
- Equity: You understand that payments made from your registered bank account will be credited to your FundsIndia Trading and Demat account and there shall be no refunds. If your account is debited but not credited in the beneficiary account the reversal will happen within minimum two working days to maximum five working days to the source account. To withdraw any amount from such an account, you may place a withdrawal request via the FundsIndia platform.
WIFS shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify, or may not be completed, or for any failure on the part of WIFS to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions, or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below). In such a case, its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
“Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of WIFS, including and without limitations the unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotions, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of the government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal, or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or programme, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shutdown, faults or failures in telecommunication, etc.
You understand and accept that WIFS has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the terms at any time, and will give a prior notice of 30 days for such changes. The changed terms and conditions shall be communicated to you on the website, and by other acceptable modes of communication. By using WIFS’s services, you shall be deemed to have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
You accept that the Courts in Chennai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards to any claims or matters arising out of dealings with WIFS. All disputes will be governed by the laws of India.
You understand and agree that these terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable terms and conditions relating to your usage of any WIFS services that you may be currently availing, or may avail in the future.