Team FundsIndia is growing and our current office space has gotten too small for us. So, we’re moving to a larger and (slightly) nicer premises in Chennai.
We will be moving on June 1st, and hope to complete the move over the weekend. We will be operating with skeletal staff on 1st and 2nd. We have made all arrangements to ensure complete continuity of operations during the move, but we request you to please bear with any service tardiness during these couple of days. We promise to be back on our feet as soon as humanly possible! 🙂
Our new office will be in Nungambakkam, in the heart of the city. The new address would be:
Wealth India Financial Services Pvt Ltd,
H.M Center, Second Floor,
29, Nungambakkam High Road,
In Google maps:
View FundsIndia.com in a larger map
The building is right across the street from the Income Tax offices (Aayakaar Bhavan) and adjacent to the Taj Coromandel Hotel. There is a Tata Croma and a Papa John’s Pizza in the ground floor of the building.
If you live in Chennai or visiting the city, do drop by to say hello!
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund