Welcome to the first episode of Talk FundsIndia – our new fortnightly podcast. Hosted by Nilakantan Rajaraman, Data Scientist and podcast host at FundsIndia, Talk FundsIndia will cover the personal finance landscape in India, one episode at a time.
This week, we catch up with Srikanth Meenakshi, our co-founder and COO, and Vidya Bala, our Head of Mutual Fund Research, as they talk about fixed deposits (FDs) – one of the most popular investment instruments in India.
In this 20-minute episode they cover
- the pros and cons of investing in FDs,
- the popularity of FDs,
- who should invest in FDs,
- alternatives to investing in FDs,
- what to do with your existing FD investments, and more.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – August 2022
- Change in “Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund” scheme name
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of HSBC Mutual Fund
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Best practices to be followed for CDSL Demat account holders