The April 2020 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the 6 reasons why exiting now isn’t a good option and talks about what happens to the market next.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation stood at 5.9% in Mar-20 compared to 6.6% in Feb-20. The sharp fall seen in vegetable prices, eggs, meat and fish contributed to lower consumer food price index at 8.8% in Mar-20 compared to 10.8% in Feb-20. This is the first time since Nov-19, inflation rate recorded below upper tolerance limit (6.0%) set by RBI.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Price Index, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on what will happen to markets.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – August 2022
- Change in “Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund” scheme name
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of HSBC Mutual Fund
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Best practices to be followed for CDSL Demat account holders