Booming equity markets and a falling interest rate regime have encouraged fund houses to launch a new category of hybrid funds – equity income funds. These funds aim to make the most of both – the equity and debt markets. Srikanth Meenakshi, co-founder and COO, FundsIndia.com, explains the suitability of these funds for different kinds of investors on Bloomberg TV’s show – Wealth Manager.
Do watch these videos and share the message. You can watch more videos of Srikanth Meenakshi on the Wealth Manager by clicking here.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund