Your credit score is a numerical value that denotes your creditworthiness. To build a strong financial future, it is important to understand your credit. You can now download your CIBIL Trans-Union Report (in association with the Credit Information Bureau Limited (CIBIL)) from your FundsIndia account by clicking here!
Why do you need a credit report?
The CIBIL Trans-Union Report will give you a score of your credit worthiness, and is quite useful if you have existing loans / borrowings (including credit cards), or if you are seeking fresh loans. All loan lenders check an individual’s credit score before approving their loan application, and this report furnishes vital credit information that a lender would look for.
You need to particularly check your credit score if:
• You’re applying for any type of loan or credit card
• You would like to know your credit history
• You would like to build a strong financial future for yourself and your family
All FundsIndia.com customers can avail this service. You will have to fill-in some basic information (most of the fields will be pre-filled) and pay Rs. 500 (the charge is the same as that of CIBIL, and can be paid via net banking or a credit card). That’s it! Your report will be delivered straight to your inbox.
To score well in your financial journey, it is important to find out your credit score. It will constitute a value between 300 (lowest) to 900 (highest). If your score is low, then it can be increased by changing your credit habits for the better. It generally takes about 18 to 36 months to satisfactorily improve your credit score, and to get back on track to building a strong financial future.
Be an informed and smart investor. Download your CIBIL Trans-Union Report now.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund