Dresen acquisition to boost the revenue growth
Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd. (CFS) is one of India’s leading manufacturer & exporter of food grade antioxidants and industrial performance chemicals. In FY16, CFS derived maximum 56% of its turnover from Antioxidants followed by Performance Chemicals (22%) and others (Diphenols, Aroma chemicals) (22%).
Valuation & View
We expect revenue and PAT to grow at a CAGR of 29.2 & 38.5% respectively over FY16-19E. Further, EBITDA margin is expected to improve by 20bps on account of increasing volumes in downstream products coupled with the commencement of Dahej plant. Hence, we initiate CFS with a BUY rating with a TP of Rs.106 based on 11.5x FY19E EPS.
Research Report Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework
- Wealth Conversations – March 2023
- Is a higher equity allocation injurious to your short term goals?