Set to ride the herbal wave
Dabur India Ltd. (Dabur), the leading Indian FMCG company, is also a world leader in Ayurveda with a portfolio of over 250 Herbal/Ayurvedic products. It operates in key consumer product categories like hair care, oral care, health care, skin care, home care and foods.
Valuations & View
Dabur is better placed than peers given its differentiated offerings, leadership position & distribution reach. We expect revenue & PAT to grow at a CAGR of 9% & 14% respectively over FY16-18E. Further, EBITDA margin is expected to improve by 130bps to 19.3% on account of new product launches & continued focus on premium products. We initiate Dabur with a BUY rating with a TP of Rs322 at 35x FY18E EPS.
Research Report Dabur India Ltd
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework
- Wealth Conversations – March 2023
- Is a higher equity allocation injurious to your short term goals?