Know more about the latest New Fund Offer – Union Focused Fund – Regular Plan-Growth, launched on 15th July 2019.
About the fund:
Union Focused Fund is an open-ended equity scheme investing in maximum 30 stocks across market caps (i.e. MultiCap)
- AMC Name: Union Mutual Fund
- Offer Price: ₹10 per unit
- Fund Manager: Vinay Paharia
- Benchmark Index: S&P BSE 500 Index (TRI)
- Minimum Investment for Lumpsum: ₹5,000 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter.
- Minimum SIP Investment:
- Monthly: ₹2,000 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter.
- Quarterly: ₹5,000 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter.
- Exit Load: 1% if redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment. NIL if redeemed after 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment.
- Open Date: 15th July 2019
- Close date: 29th July 2019
Suitability and Riskometer:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Read all scheme related documents carefully.
This is an informational article and not any advice for investment. Please talk to your advisor for taking an investment decision.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – August 2022
- Change in “Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund” scheme name
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of HSBC Mutual Fund
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Best practices to be followed for CDSL Demat account holders