Know more about the latest New Fund Offer – Motilal Oswal Nifty 500 Fund – Regular Plan-Growth, launched on 19th August 2019.
About the fund:
Motilal Oswal Nifty 500 Fund is an open-ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty 500 Index. The scheme seeks an investment return that corresponds to the performance of the Nifty 500 Index subject to tracking error. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- AMC Name: Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Limited
- Offer Price: ₹10 per unit
- Fund Manager: Mr Swapnil Mayekar
- Benchmark Index: Nifty 500 Index (TRI)
- Minimum Lumpsum Investment: ₹500 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Minimum SIP Investment:
- Weekly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Fortnightly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Monthly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Quarterly – ₹1,500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Annual – ₹6,000/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Exit Load: 1% if redeemed on or before 3 months from the date of allotment. Nil if redeemed after 3 months from the date of allotment.
- Open Date: 19th August 2019
- Close date: 30th August 2019
Suitability & Riskometer:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
This is an informational article and not any advice for investment. Please talk to your advisor for taking an investment decision.
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com