The June 2020 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses India’s First indigenous Covid-19 Vaccine Candidate “Covaxin”.
The Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) for Jun-20 rose to 47.2 compared to 30.8 in May-20. Although the indicator shows contraction in Jun-20, the business activity shows a sharp recovery compared to the PMI in the previous month. Reduction in employment due to weak demand, constrained production capacity, drop in new business are the key reasons for the contraction.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Industry SIP Inflows, Total Retail and HNI AUM, and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on if one should invest in gold and if it is time to invest in passive funds.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?
- Why should you go for RailTel IPO?
- A Guide to Buying IPO