The December 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the importance of time in markets and the performance of Large Cap Funds.
CPI inflation stood at 5.5% in Nov-19 compared to 4.7% in Oct-19. The increase in food and vegetable prices resulted in a steep rise, which is the highest in three years.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on why time in the markets matters more than timing in the market.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund