The say experience is the best teacher. However, without risk there would be no new experiences, and, without new experiences, there would be no learning, or growth.
RiskIsGood.com, an online publishing platform that’s all for listening to your risk stories, firmly believes in this ideology, and it has just launched an exciting contest called ‘Risk and I’. We think this contest is just for you, because as investors, you must be more than familiar with risk, the comrade to your investing journey.
To participate in this contest, all you have to do is visit RiskIsGood.com and share your experiences with risk. You could write / talk about the risks you’ve taken at work, or in your personal life, and how it has helped you grow for the better.
Who knows? Your story could inspire hundreds of risk-takers in the making.
The best risk stories stand a chance to win:
A Jawbone Up Move Activity Tracker, a copy of ‘Outliers’ by Malcom Gladwell, a 10,500 mAh ASUS Zen power bank, and more!
Visit www.riskisgood.com to share your story today. Hurry! The contest closes on Monday, April 18, 2016.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – August 2022
- Change in “Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund” scheme name
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of HSBC Mutual Fund
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Best practices to be followed for CDSL Demat account holders