Investors are requested to note that SEBI has advised all Asset Management Companies
(AMCs) to modify the nomenclature of the existing schemes under ‘ELSS’ category
uniformly to ‘ELSS Tax saver’, in order to facilitate ease of identification by retail investors
and implement uniform nomenclature by AMCs.
Pursuant to the above, name of “Nippon India Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund” shall stand revised
as “Nippon India ELSS Tax Saver Fund” with effect from November 20, 2023
For more details, read the addendum.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund