Know more about the latest Sundaram Equity Fund – Regular Plan-Growth, launched on 16th August 2019.
About the fund:
Sundaram Equity Fund is an open-ended equity scheme investing across largecap, midcap, smallcap stocks. The objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments across market capitalisations.
- AMC Name: Sundaram Mutual Fund
- Offer Price: ₹10 per unit
- Fund Manager: S Krishnakumar and Bharath S
- Benchmark Index: S&P BSE 500 TRI Index
- Minimum Investment for Lumpsum: ₹100 and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Minimum SIP Investment:
- Weekly: ₹1,000 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter.
- Monthly: ₹100 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter.
- Quarterly: ₹750 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter.
- Exit Load: 1% if redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment. NIL if redeemed on or after 12 months from the date of allotment.
- Open Date: 16th August 2019
- Close date: 30th August 2019
Suitability and Riskometer:
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
- Capital appreciation over medium to long term.
- Investment in equity and equity-related securities of companies across various market capitalization.
* Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them
If you are interested in investing in an NFO, click here to know the steps.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Read all scheme related documents carefully.
This is an informational article and not any advice for investment. Please talk to your advisor for taking an investment decision.