Know more about the latest New Fund Offer – Motilal Oswal Nifty Bank Index Fund – Regular Plan-Growth, launched on 19th August 2019.
About the fund:
Motilal Oswal Nifty Bank Index Fund is an open-ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty Bank Index. The scheme seeks an investment return that corresponds to the performance of the Nifty Bank Index subject to tracking error. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- AMC Name: Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Limited
- Offer Price: ₹10 per unit
- Fund Manager: Mr Swapnil Mayekar
- Benchmark Index: Nifty Bank Index (TRI)
- Minimum Lumpsum Investment: ₹500 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Minimum SIP Investment:
- Weekly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Fortnightly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Monthly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Quarterly – ₹1,500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Annual – ₹6,000/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Exit Load: 1% if redeemed on or before 3 months from the date of allotment. Nil if redeemed after 3 months from the date of allotment.
- Open Date: 19th August 2019
- Close date: 30th August 2019
Suitability & Riskometer:
If you are interested in investing in an NFO, click here to know the steps.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
This is an informational article and not any advice for investment. Please talk to your advisor for taking an investment decision.
Other articles you may like
- Reactivating lumpsum subscriptions and switch-in into 3 Overseas funds in Franklin Templeton
- A Time-Sensitive Investment Opportunity In Debt Funds (Invest Before 31-Mar-23)
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023