The February 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the changes in the debt fund landscape and the various investment options that will help you build wealth.
Broad markets mostly traded in the negative during the month, over multiple geopolitical developments. Tensions between India and Pakistan hurt market sentiments during the second half of the month.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in consumer inflation and the Index of Industrial Production Growth. Our suggested reads include the different investment options and the debt fund spook.
Other articles you may like
- Equity SIPs have delivered good returns over the long term, but why do most of us give up midway?
- Wealth Conversations – November 2022
- What Is The Best Frequency For Equity SIPs – Daily, Weekly, or Monthly?
- Winding up of IDBI Gilt Fund and IDBI Dynamic Bond Fund
- Do Equity SIPs work best on certain dates of the month?