The February 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the changes in the debt fund landscape and the various investment options that will help you build wealth.
Broad markets mostly traded in the negative during the month, over multiple geopolitical developments. Tensions between India and Pakistan hurt market sentiments during the second half of the month.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in consumer inflation and the Index of Industrial Production Growth. Our suggested reads include the different investment options and the debt fund spook.
Other articles you may like
- Revoked Temporary suspension of subscription for Edelweiss Mutual fund schemes
- Reactivating lumpsum subscriptions and switch-in into 3 Overseas funds in Franklin Templeton
- A Time-Sensitive Investment Opportunity In Debt Funds (Invest Before 31-Mar-23)
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)