Everyone is aware of the largest non-banking affiliate AMC in our country – Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd. Its IPO is opening on September 29, 2021
Let us all look into few points that help us answer the question ‘Why should you invest in Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC’.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is a joint venture between Aditya Birla Capital Ltd and Sun life(India) AMC Investments Inc.
- The largest non-banking affiliated AMC in our country.
- The fourth-largest mutual fund house in our country.
- Activities spread across multiple business sectors such as portfolio management services, real estate investments, and alternative investment funds.
- International presence – Branches in places such as Dubai, Singapore, and Mauritius.
- Recipient of accolades and awards such as Best Fund House (Debt) in various years, Asset Management House (2014), Best Fund House (2018), etc.
- Well-recognized and trusted brand with experienced promoters
- A well-diversified product portfolio and new innovation schemes
- Rapidly growing customer base.
For the year ended 31-Mar-21
For the year ended 31-Mar-20
For the year ended 31-Mar-19
Profit after Tax
Sept 29, 2021 – Oct 01, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
Equity Shares of ₹5 (aggregating up to ₹2,768.26 Cr)
Equity Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹60.00 Cr)
Offer for Sale
38,880,000 Equity Shares of ₹5
₹5 per equity share
₹695 to ₹712 per equity share
Minimum Order Quantity
So why are you waiting?
Invest in one of the largest AMC giants in India and upgrade your portfolio.
To know how to buy an IPO, click here.