Good news! We’re happy to launch an easier and quicker way for you to submit your NACH bank mandates. No longer do you have the hassle of sending a physical copy of the ECS mandate. All you have to do is upload a neat and clear image or pdf of the mandate (either clicked on your phone or scanned) and send it to us. This will enable us to process your mandates in a faster, smoother and more efficient manner.
Please note: We’ll be able to accept only clear, high-resolution PDFs like the one below:
Mandates sent in the below formats (blurred, incomplete and partially cropped) will be rejected
Here are 3 important things to keep in mind while scanning the document:
If you are using your phone to scan, we recommend using the ‘Office Lens’ app. Please ensure to use an 8 MP camera or higher.
In case you are using a scanner, scan the document at 250 dpi, in black and white.
- We accept the mandates only in PDF format; please do not send images
Investing is now even more easy with FundsIndia.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- A Primer on Making Sense of Debt Fund Returns
- Tackle Tax with NPS
- What happens when you start your Equity SIP and the market crashes?
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!