Radialisation trend catching up fast…
JK Tyre & Industries Ltd (JK Tyre) has been in the business of manufacturing and selling tyres since its inception in 1977. Further, JK Tyre derives 86%/14% of its revenues from Indian/Mexican markets. It commands a dominant market share of 28% in truck tyre segment.
Given JK Tyre’s dominant position in TBR segment coupled with robust brand equity, we expect revenue to grow at a CAGR of ~10% over FY17-19E. However, PAT is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~19% on account of low base effect. We initiate JK Tyre with a ‘BUY’ rating with a TP of Rs183 at 6.5x FY19E EPS.
Research Report JK Tyre & Industries Ltd
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Reactivating lumpsum subscriptions and switch-in into 3 Overseas funds in Franklin Templeton
- A Time-Sensitive Investment Opportunity In Debt Funds (Invest Before 31-Mar-23)
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023