Radialisation trend catching up fast…
JK Tyre & Industries Ltd (JK Tyre) has been in the business of manufacturing and selling tyres since its inception in 1977. Further, JK Tyre derives 86%/14% of its revenues from Indian/Mexican markets. It commands a dominant market share of 28% in truck tyre segment.
Given JK Tyre’s dominant position in TBR segment coupled with robust brand equity, we expect revenue to grow at a CAGR of ~10% over FY17-19E. However, PAT is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~19% on account of low base effect. We initiate JK Tyre with a ‘BUY’ rating with a TP of Rs183 at 6.5x FY19E EPS.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund