Mutual Fund investments can be made in an organized, regular fashion through Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs). It lets you invest a particular amount of money at periodic intervals (usually monthly). It is considered one of the best ways to invest since you get to mitigate the impact of market volatility. Also, every SIP instalment augments the value of the overall invested amount, thus increasing the value of possible returns as well. To take control of your SIP from Day 1, FundsIndia offers a convenient and comprehensive tool – SIP Calculator.
Why should you use it?
When you want to start investing, you might not immediately know what to expect out of it, how much, where you should invest and what your strategy should be. FundsIndia’s SIP Calculator can help you obtain a comprehensible idea about these multiple factors. It will make it easier to lock down your investment plan and also give you a sense of the path you are set to pave.
How does it work?
The SIP Calculator lets you key in the variables such as your monthly investment amount, investment period and expected rate of return. Once you do that, it will display the estimated returns and final corpus you will earn after the investment tenure. Alternatively, you can also opt for a reverse calculation by entering the target amount instead of the SIP amount. This will then give you the approximate amount you should invest every month to reach your target in the specified time period.
Perks of SIP Calculator
- Plan your investment roadmap based on the SIP amount, tenure and target amount.
- Helps you gain a perspective about the total value of your investments through a virtual evaluation
- Its an automated tool with instant results, which can help you at any stage of your investment cycle
FundsIndia’s SIP Calculator: A versatile tool
- Calculate SIP Amount
- Calculate SIP for Child’s education
- Calculate SIP for Child’s marriage
- Retirement needs and investment Calculator
- Calculate SIP value (at end of tenure)
- Step-up SIP Calculator