At FundsIndia, we try hard to provide access to an investor’s portfolio in as many ways as possible so that you can track and monitor your investments with ease.
About 3 years back, we were the first financial service company to launch the ‘missed-call’ portfolio service. Investors could get the valuation of their portfolio as an SMS by giving a missed call to a number.
We were able to do this in partnership with a company called ZipDial. This company recently got acquired by Twitter. As a consequence, they are revisiting their product portfolio and they have decided to stop providing this service.
Hence, unfortunately, we are having to suspend the missed-call portfolio service offering to our customers. This service will not be available starting February 21, 2015.
We are trying to work with a different vendor to offer the same service. Until then, we request you to download our Android app to keep a tab on your portfolio on the go.
Other articles you may like
- Equity SIPs have delivered good returns over the long term, but why do most of us give up midway?
- Wealth Conversations – November 2022
- What Is The Best Frequency For Equity SIPs – Daily, Weekly, or Monthly?
- Winding up of IDBI Gilt Fund and IDBI Dynamic Bond Fund
- Do Equity SIPs work best on certain dates of the month?