At FundsIndia, we try hard to provide access to an investor’s portfolio in as many ways as possible so that you can track and monitor your investments with ease.
About 3 years back, we were the first financial service company to launch the ‘missed-call’ portfolio service. Investors could get the valuation of their portfolio as an SMS by giving a missed call to a number.
We were able to do this in partnership with a company called ZipDial. This company recently got acquired by Twitter. As a consequence, they are revisiting their product portfolio and they have decided to stop providing this service.
Hence, unfortunately, we are having to suspend the missed-call portfolio service offering to our customers. This service will not be available starting February 21, 2015.
We are trying to work with a different vendor to offer the same service. Until then, we request you to download our Android app to keep a tab on your portfolio on the go.
Other articles you may like
- Everyone Says Invest in Equity SIPs for the Long Term. But How Long is “Long-Term”?
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn