How would you feel if two powerful forces came together to fulfil your dream? Smart Solutions, India’s first Robo-advisory service, does just that. It brings together the power of technology and human-expertise like never before.
How does it work?
Smart Solutions uses the expertise of investment advisors to:
– prepare a mutual fund portfolio for you according to your goal
– regularly monitor the performance of the portfolio
– suggest changes to the portfolio if any deviation in performance is found
Technology helps eliminate any and all work on your part. Your portfolio auto-drives its way to your goal. To implement any expert-recommended changes, all you have to do is click a button. The changes will be implemented right away.
What does it do?
The objective of Smart Solutions is to be with you every step of the way, until you achieve your investment goal.
– It offers a quality portfolio for different goals and time frames
– It reviews the portfolio periodically to ensure that you stay with the right funds always, with minimal effort on your part
– It helps you rebalance your portfolio to ensure that asset allocation never goes out of sync
What goals can you choose from?
Smart Solutions are available in four variants:
– Smart Solutions for Education
– Smart Solutions for Marriage
– Smart Solutions for Retirement
– Shubh Aarambh – An investment starter kit
Who can invest?
Smart Solutions is a free mutual fund service. It is best suited for those:
– Interested in goal-based investing
– Looking for convenience-driven portfolio management
Get to your investment goal with the perfect combination of technology and financial expertise. Invest in your goals with FundsIndia’s Smart Solutions.
Other articles you may like
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework
- Wealth Conversations – March 2023
- Is a higher equity allocation injurious to your short term goals?