Axis Equity Saver Fund, a new equity offering that represents a whole new category of funds for investors, has hit the market.
With an emerging trend among fund houses to launch funds in similar categories, Srikanth Meenkashi, co-founder and COO, FundsIndia.com, demystifies this fund by speaking about its suitability, and its potential to deliver returns on Bloomberg TV’s show – Wealth Manager.
The New Fund Offer (NFO) of Axis Equity Saver Fund will close on August 10, 2015.
Do watch these videos and share the message. You can watch more videos of Srikanth Meenakshi on Bloomberg TV’s show – ‘Wealth Manager’ by clicking here.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund