The May 2021 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation rate rise and also includes a blog on “How to Deploy Lumpsum into Equities?”
Gross GST Revenue collection surged to Rs. 1.41 Lakh Cr in Apr-21, compared to 1.24 Lakh Cr in Mar-21, marking the seventh straight month of the collection above 1 Lakh Cr since Sep-20. The revenue collection in Apr-21 increased by 14% compared to the revenue collection in Mar-21.
Data showcased in this edition include Quarterly GDP Growth Rate, trends in Industry SIP Inflows over the last 12 months, Total Retail and HNI AUM, Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production – Growth and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include an article on “Is a Market Correction Coming?”.
Other articles you may like
- Reactivating lumpsum subscriptions and switch-in into 3 Overseas funds in Franklin Templeton
- A Time-Sensitive Investment Opportunity In Debt Funds (Invest Before 31-Mar-23)
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023