The February 2020 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses an unusual portfolio approach to deal with Coronavirus and the position at which the Sensex would be in ten years.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation rose to 7.6% in Jan-20 compared to 7.4% in Dec-19. The major share of the rise in inflation is due to increased prices of food & beverages (13.6%).
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Price Index, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and Quarterly GDP Growth Rate. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on the recent CoronaVirus crisis.
Other articles you may like
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework