The August 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the importance of investing early, the way repo rates affect the economy, and more.
Amid slowing growth and concerns over global factors, the markets remained sluggish through the month. India’s factory production marginally increased in July as the Manufacturing PMI rose to 52.5.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and GDP growth. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on the importance of early investing.
Other articles you may like
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn
- Can Past Performance Help You Build The Best Equity Fund Portfolio For The Future?