Differentiated business model
Incorporated in 1947, PI Industries PI Industries has emerged as the leading player in the domestic agri-input industry and is primarily engaged in providing plant protection & speciality plant nutrient products and solutions under its agri-inputs business. The company is also one of India’s leading custom synthesis companies engaged in providing contract research and contract manufacturing services to global innovators.
Valuations: With continued traction in comercialisation of molecules and robust ore book position, we expect the growth to remain strong. As a result, we expect consolidated revenue/PAT to grow at a CAGR of 12%/6% over FY17-19E. Hence, we recommend BUY rating on the stock with a target price of Rs.937 (based on 25x FY19E EPS), implies a potential upside of 12% over the next 1 year.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Change in “Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund” scheme name
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of HSBC Mutual Fund
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Best practices to be followed for CDSL Demat account holders
- Extension of Timelines – Change in Nomination Guidelines by SEBI