Incorporated in 1983, Havells India is a leading manufacturer of electrical components and power distribution equipment’s with products ranging from industrial and domestic circuit protection switchgears, cables, motors, pumps, fans, power capacitors, CFL lamps and luminaries. The company has 12 manufacturing plants spread across 7 locations in the country.
Valuations: The company is currently trading at a PE multiple of 45.4x/36.4x for FY18E/19E. The company’s robust product portfolio, strong brand recall and higher visibility of revenue growth should continue to support Havell’s premium valuations. We expect the company’s revenue and PAT to grow at a healthy CAGR of ~21%/~20% over FY17-19E. Hence, we recommend ‘BUY’ rating on the stock with a target price of Rs. 555 based on a target multiple of 41xFY19E EPS.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund