GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (GSKCH) is an associate of GlaxoSmithKline plc UK, which holds 72.46% stake in the company. It is India’s dominant player in health food drink (HFD) category with 67.3% market share. While Horlicks leads the market, Boost is among the top three health food drink brands.
Valuation and view
GSKCH is better placed than peers given its strong pricing power, leadership position and distribution reach in the core HFD portfolio. We expect revenue and PAT to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% and 15.8% over FY15-FY18E. Further, we rate the stock as ‘BUY’ assigning a forward P/E of 31.5x arriving at a target price of Rs. 6,788 which implies potential upside of ~12% for next 12 months.
Research Report GSK Consumer Healthcare Ltd
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework
- Wealth Conversations – March 2023
- Is a higher equity allocation injurious to your short term goals?