Fortis Healthcare Ltd. (FHL) is India’s leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider. The healthcare verticals of FHL rimarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities.
View & Valuvation
FHL is in a sweet spot to tap Indian healthcare‟s growth given its strong brand equity and leading position in the under-penetrated market. We expect revenue to grow at a CAGR of 13% over FY16-FY19E. Further, we estimate EBITDA to post a robust CAGR of 52% over FY16-19E on account of lower net BT costs. We initiate with a Buy rating with a target price of Rs220 based on SoTP valuation.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund