Rolex Rings Ltd. – Bearing Component Maker
Rajkot-based (Gujarat), RRL (Rolex Rings Private Limited) was established as a partnership firm by Mr. Rupesh D. Madeka in 1980 and later on reconstituted as a public limited company in 2021 and is presently managed by Mr.Manesh D. Madeka and family. RRL is engaged in manufacturing (forging and machining) bearing rings and auto components like engine parts, transmission parts, exhaust system parts, chassis parts, etc. It caters primarily to the requirement of the automobile sector and has a reputed clientele comprising global and domestic auto-component manufacturers. The company has three manufacturing units that are all in Rajkot with an annual achievable capacity of 144,750 MTPA in forging and 70 mn parts per annum in machining.
Rolex Rings has posted superior financial performance over the last three years and reduced debt by around 40% led by strong free cash flow generation. It delivered attractive return ratios driven by high margins. Hence, we recommend a BUY rating in the stock with a target price (TP) of Rs.2275, 40x FY24E EPS.
If you are new to FundsIndia, open your FREE investment account with us and enjoy lifelong research-backed investment guidance.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund