The IPO of StoveKraft is all that the equity town is singing about. So what’s the deal with this? Read on to know about the company and the IPO.
Incorporated in 1999, StoveKraft is today the Largest Kitchen Appliances Company in India. With 600+ products, 34000+ dealers, and global presence across 14+ countries. Their clientele includes big names such as Walmart, Big Lots, and Belk in the USA. It has manufacturing facilities in two places – Bengaluru, Karnataka and Baddi, Himachal Pradesh.
It owns 3 well-known brands – Pigeon, Pigeon LED, and Gilma. It has also collaborated with Black Decker, a manufacturer of power tools, accessories, hardware, home improvement products and technology-based fastening systems headquartered in Towson, Maryland, United States of America.
The IPO proceeds will be utilised to meet the following objectives:
- To make the repayment or prepayment payment of company’s borrowings fully or partially
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Rajendra Gandhi and Sunita Rajendra Gandhi are the company promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended 30-Sept-20 (₹ in million)||For the year/period ended 31-Mar-20 (₹ in million)||For the year/period ended 31-Mar-19 (₹ in million)||For the year/period ended 31-Mar-18 (₹ in million)|
Profit After Tax
- India’s largest kitchen appliances company
- Portfolio demonstrates wide range
- Remarkable Brand Recognition
- Strong global presence and network of dealers
- Well-equipped manufacturing facility
Don’t miss out on this significant opportunity to upgrade your portfolio! Here are the IPO details.
Jan 25, 2021 – Jan 28, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
Equity Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹412.63 Cr)
Equity Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹95.00 Cr)
₹10 per equity share
₹384 to ₹385 per equity share
Minimum Order Quantity
Minimum Lot & Amount
38 Shares (1 Lot) / ₹ 14,630
Maximum Lot & Amount
494 Shares (13 Lots) / ₹ 1,90,190
So, now that you know about the company and the IPO, there’s no reason to hesitate! Wait for the IPO to open, hop on to our website and make your bid.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?
- Why should you go for RailTel IPO?
- A Guide to Buying IPO