Unitholders of IDBI Diversified Equity Fund are requested to note the following changes in IDBI Diversified Equity Fund (“Scheme”) effective from January 30, 2021 (“Effective Date”). The Change in Fundamental Attributes of the Scheme has been approved by Board of Directors of IDBI Asset Management Limited (AMC) and Board of Directors of IDBI MF Trustee Company Limited. Further, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has informed the AMC that they have no objection to the aforesaid revision.
Click here to view the changes proposed.
All unit holders are requested to note that the proposed revision in the Scheme will come to effect from January 30, 2021 (Effective Date). In view of the changes in fundamental attributes of IDBI Diversified Equity Fund, existing unitholders who are not in agreement to the said changes are given an option to redeem their units at applicable NAV or switch to other schemes of IDBI Mutual Fund without payment of exit load between December 31, 2020 to January 29, 2021.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?
- Why should you go for RailTel IPO?
- A Guide to Buying IPO