Welcome to the fifth episode of Talk FundsIndia. Hosted by our COO, Srikanth Meenakshi, this episode focuses on Behavioural Investing, that is how people think about and act with respect to their investments.
Join us, as Neel, our Data Scientist, and Vidya Bala, our Head of Mutual Fund Research, meet up with Srikanth to discuss Daniel Kahneman’s book ‘Thinking, Fast and Slow’ and how its ideas could be applied to the world of investing.
In this 17 minute episode, we’ll cover:
- The definition of Type I and Type II thinking
- How people usually think about making investments
- How people ought to think about making investments, and more
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com