Welcome to the fifth episode of Talk FundsIndia. Hosted by our COO, Srikanth Meenakshi, this episode focuses on Behavioural Investing, that is how people think about and act with respect to their investments.
Join us, as Neel, our Data Scientist, and Vidya Bala, our Head of Mutual Fund Research, meet up with Srikanth to discuss Daniel Kahneman’s book ‘Thinking, Fast and Slow’ and how its ideas could be applied to the world of investing.
In this 17 minute episode, we’ll cover:
- The definition of Type I and Type II thinking
- How people usually think about making investments
- How people ought to think about making investments, and more
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund