The October 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses what your long-term investment strategy should be and the right time to sell.
Indian market indices rallied sharply supported by another 25 bps repo rate cut by RBI while maintaining accommodative stance and positive Q2 earnings. The current repo rate stands at 5.15%, a 135 bps reduction since Feb-19.
Read our research team’s Market Insight for October 2019 over here:
Other articles you may like
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework
- Wealth Conversations – March 2023
- Is a higher equity allocation injurious to your short term goals?