The October 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses what your long-term investment strategy should be and the right time to sell.
Indian market indices rallied sharply supported by another 25 bps repo rate cut by RBI while maintaining accommodative stance and positive Q2 earnings. The current repo rate stands at 5.15%, a 135 bps reduction since Feb-19.
Read our research team’s Market Insight for October 2019 over here:
Other articles you may like
- Equity SIPs have delivered good returns over the long term, but why do most of us give up midway?
- Wealth Conversations – November 2022
- What Is The Best Frequency For Equity SIPs – Daily, Weekly, or Monthly?
- Winding up of IDBI Gilt Fund and IDBI Dynamic Bond Fund
- Do Equity SIPs work best on certain dates of the month?