The October 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses what your long-term investment strategy should be and the right time to sell.
Indian market indices rallied sharply supported by another 25 bps repo rate cut by RBI while maintaining accommodative stance and positive Q2 earnings. The current repo rate stands at 5.15%, a 135 bps reduction since Feb-19.
Read our research team’s Market Insight for October 2019 over here:
Other articles you may like
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn
- Can Past Performance Help You Build The Best Equity Fund Portfolio For The Future?