The January 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the interim budget and how it could affect your tax outgo in the upcoming year.
The Interim Budget of 2019 included a string of measures to provide relief to taxpayers and rural sector as well as a lower than expected fiscal deficit target. While this sparked off a brief surge in stock markets, bond yields rose over concerns that sops announced could lead to increased government borrowings. Bond yields had been falling as rate cut expectations intensified.
Other articles you may like
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn
- Can Past Performance Help You Build The Best Equity Fund Portfolio For The Future?