Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, is India’s largest passenger car company, accounting for over 50% of the domestic car market.
Outlook and Valuation: We have also reduced our target multiple to factor dismal festive sales and adverse forex movement. However, we remain positive on the stock given its strong product portfolio, well-entrenched distribution network and robust RoE/RoCE profile. We maintain BUY rating on the stock as recent stock price correction provides a good entry point for long-term investors. Our target price (TP) stands at Rs. 8,419 based on 22x FY21E EPS.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund