Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, is India’s largest passenger car company, accounting for over 50% of the domestic car market.
Outlook and Valuation: We have also reduced our target multiple to factor dismal festive sales and adverse forex movement. However, we remain positive on the stock given its strong product portfolio, well-entrenched distribution network and robust RoE/RoCE profile. We maintain BUY rating on the stock as recent stock price correction provides a good entry point for long-term investors. Our target price (TP) stands at Rs. 8,419 based on 22x FY21E EPS.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?
- Why should you go for RailTel IPO?
- A Guide to Buying IPO