HCL Technologies is engaged in providing a range of software, business process outsourcing and IT infrastructure services. The company has a wide geographical presence across 32 countries. It has a strong workforce of more than 120,000 employees.
Valuations: Despite factoring 11% revenue CAGR over FY18-20E, PAT is expected to grow at modest CAGR of 6% over FY18-20E owing to higher amortisation cost and tax rate. We maintain ‘BUY’ rating on the stock with revised TP of Rs. 993 based on 14xFY20E.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund