Eicher Motors Limited (EML) is the flagship company of the Eicher Group. It operates in two distinct business verticals – motorcycles and commercial vehicles. Eicher Motors owns the iconic Royal Enfield motorcycle business, which leads the premium motorcycle segment in India.
Outlook and Valuation: Given strong earnings growth potential in both RE & VECV businesses, we estimate consolidated PAT to grow at a robust CAGR of 23% over FY17-20E. The free cash flow generation of the company continues to remain strong despite significant capex. We expect RE’s premium valuation to sustain given its continued volume outperformance leading to market share gains. Further its industry leading margins and return ratios will also support higher valuation. The stock currently trades at 38x/32x/27x FY18E/19E/20E EPS. We recommend BUY rating on the stock with a SOTP based target price of Rs. 35,512, valuing RE/VECV at 33x/15x FY20E EPS.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn
- Can Past Performance Help You Build The Best Equity Fund Portfolio For The Future?