Incorporated in 1986, Century Plyboards India Ltd (CPIL) is the largest domestic player in the plywood and decorative veneers space in the organized plywood market, catering to both residential as well as commercial consumers.
Outlook and Valuation: CPIL’s diversified business model along with strong brand recall and change in business mix towards high margin MDF and continuous focus on expanding its portfolio will drive growth going ahead. Consequently, we estimate consolidated revenue/PAT to grow at a CAGR of 15%/16% over FY17-20E. The stock currently trades at ~36x/32x/28x FY18E/19E/20E EPS. We value the stock at 28x FY20E EPS arriving at a target price (TP) of Rs. 369.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund