Bosch is one of the top quality MNC stock that deserves an inclusion in most portfolios. After a minor downward correction in the past few weeks, the stock price action action suggets that the next leg of the uptrend is underway. A look at the below weekly chart suggests that the recent fall has pushed the stock closer to the key support zone at Rs.11,300-11,500.
Investors may buy the stock at the prevailing levels as well as on a fall to the above mentioned support zone. We expect the stock to rally to the next target of Rs.15,000-15,500. While this a very conservative target that we have in mind, let’s discuss much higher targets once the stock reaches this price zone.
We would abandon our positive view on the Bosch if the stock falls below the bearish trigger level of Rs.10,500. The stop-loss for long positions may be placed at Rs.10,400.
(The view featured here is based on Technical Analysis of historical stock price action. Please read the Disclaimer)
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund