Knock knock.. Who’s there? The IPO of Railtel that starts on Feb 16, 2021!
Let us give you a few pointers as to why you should invest in RailTel.
- Incorporated on September 26, 2000, RailTel is today one of India’s largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers
- Instituted with the objective of modernizing the existing telecom system for train control, operation and safety and to generate additional revenues by creating nationwide broadband and multimedia networks, laying optical fiber cable using the right of way along railway tracks.
- The optic fiber network of RailTel covers over 58,742 route kilometers and covers 5,848 railway stations across towns and cities in India
- Projects: Provision of video surveillance systems at stations and within trains, ‘e-Office’ services & implementing short haul connectivity between stations & long haul connectivity to support various organizations within the Indian Railways, provision of content on demand services and Wi-Fi across major railway stations in India.
- ISO certified company; credited with various certifications including ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and CMMI Level-4
- OFC network covers all important towns & cities of the country and several rural areas covering 70% of India’s population
- Conferred with Eminent Engineers Award by the Institution of Engineers (India)
The IPO proceeds will be utilised to meet the following objectives:
- To carry out the disinvestment plan.
- To achieve the benefits of equity share listing on the stock exchanges
|Particulars||For the year/period ended 30-Sept-20 (₹ in million)||For the year/period ended 31-Mar-20 (₹ in million)||For the year/period ended 31-Mar-19 (₹ in million)||For the year/period ended 31-Mar-18 (₹ in million)|
Profit After Tax
Don’t miss out on this significant opportunity to upgrade your portfolio! Here are the IPO details.
|IPO Date||Feb 16, 2021 – Feb 18, 2021|
Book Built Issue IPO
87,153,369 Equity Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹819.24 Cr)
Offer for Sale
87,153,369 Equity Shares of ₹10
₹10 per equity share
₹93 to ₹94 per equity share
Minimum Order Quantity
So what are you waiting for? Invest and own a part of 1 of India’s Infrastructure Giants!
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com