Everyone is aware of the leading online insurance platform in our country – PolicyBazaar. Its IPO is opening on Nov 1, 2021
Let us all look into a few points that help us answer the question ‘Why should you invest in PolicyBazaar”?
- PolicyBazaar is the leading online insurance platform in India.
- It helped the users to compare the price of various policies initially but then due to lack of transparency and misled data regarding the insurance policies, the platform switched its operations to an insurance-providing platform.
- It provides life insurance, health insurance, vehicle insurance, group insurance, travel insurance, etc.
- It provides more than 250 insurance policies and offers more than 50 insurance brands on its platform.
- It has extended its operations to the United Arab Emirates(UAE).
- Recipient of accolades and awards such as Best insurtech of the year(2021), FE Best bank award-Fintech category(2020), Insurtech of the year(2019), Economic times best brand awards(BFSI)-Insurtech(2018), etc
- Transparent and consumer-friendly platform
- Occupies 50% of the market share in the online insurance space
- India’s second Fintech company to enter the Unicorn club
|IPO Date||Nov 1, 2021 – Nov 3, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Equity Shares of ₹ 2 (aggregating up to ₹6,017.50 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||Equity Shares of ₹ 2 (aggregating up to ₹3,750.00 Cr)|
|Face Value||Equity Shares of ₹ 2 (aggregating up to ₹2,267.50 Cr)|
|IPO Price||₹ 2 per equity share|
|Market Lot||₹ 940 to ₹ 980 per equity share|
|Min Order Quantity||15 Shares|
|Listing At||15 Shares|
So, why are you waiting?
Invest in one of the top fintech players in the globe and enhance your portfolio
To know how to buy an IPO, click here
Other articles you may like
- Equity SIPs have delivered good returns over the long term, but why do most of us give up midway?
- Wealth Conversations – November 2022
- What Is The Best Frequency For Equity SIPs – Daily, Weekly, or Monthly?
- Winding up of IDBI Gilt Fund and IDBI Dynamic Bond Fund
- Do Equity SIPs work best on certain dates of the month?