HDFC Mutual Fund (“the Fund”) has decided to make changes in fundamental attributes of HDFC Capital Builder Value Fund, an open ended equity scheme following a value investment strategy (“the Scheme”) with effect from February 26, 2021.
Thus, in accordance with the MF Regulations, existing Unit holders of the Scheme i.e. those Unit holders / investors whose valid applications have been received by the Fund till 3:00 p.m. on January 14, 2021 are provided with an option to exit at the prevailing NAV without any exit load, from January 27, 2021 to February 25, 2021
Unit holders may note that no action is required in case they are in agreement with the aforesaid changes, which shall be deemed as consent being given by the Unit holders for the proposed changes. This offer to exit is merely an option and not compulsory. We would like the Unit holders to remain invested in the Scheme.
Click here to see the Addendum to the Scheme Information Document.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?
- Why should you go for RailTel IPO?
- A Guide to Buying IPO