Strong performance across all parameters to continue… RBL Bank Ltd. has emerged as one of the fastest growing private sector banks with a network of 265 branches and 388 ATMs.
Valuation: RBL Bank has continued to witness strong business momentum and we expect this traction to continue for the next few years. We project business to grow at a CAGR of 32% over FY18-20E with gradual rise in profitability at RBL Bank (14.4% of RoE and 1.3% of RoA by FY20E). Besides, the bank is well capitalized with CAR of 15.3% and Tier I ratio of 13.6%. Thus, we don’t expect any further capital dilution for the next two years Overall, higher earnings growth, highly capable management, steady asset quality, improving business mix and above industry average loan growth will help the bank to sustain premium valuations over new generation private sector banks. Hence, we continue to maintain our Accumulate rating on the stock with target price of Rs586 (P/ABV of 3.0x for FY20E).
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Everyone Says Invest in Equity SIPs for the Long Term. But How Long is “Long-Term”?
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn