It was a particularly interesting month for the Indian stock markets. The stock market has been caught off guard by wild stock movements and global volatility.
FundsIndia as a company is dedicated to providing great assistance in terms of service and transparency. Hence, we would like to share with you our performance summary for the month of February 2023.
We at FundsIndia use the term strike rate to represent the accuracy of the recommendations given by our equity research team to valued customers like you. The below graph explains in detail the strike rate in intraday, margin, momentum, BTST(Buy Today Sell Tomorrow) and short-term trades.
Total Recommendations – 75
- Intraday – 40
- Margin – 3
- Momentum – 13
- Short Term – 16
- BTST – 3
Futures and Options
Options trading is more attractive than ever due to current market conditions. Here is how our F&O recommendations resulted in February 2023.
Total Recommendations : 49
Given below are a few star performers in our recommendations for the month of February 2023.
If you are new to FundsIndia, open your FREE investment account with us and enjoy lifelong research-backed investment guidance.
Other articles you may like
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework
- Wealth Conversations – March 2023
- Is a higher equity allocation injurious to your short term goals?