The Indian stock market maintained its upward trend, carrying forward the positive momentum from the previous month. Following a strong November, marked by significant milestones for the Nifty 50 index, which secured its position as the seventh-largest market globally, the market’s resilience and growth endured.
In 2023, the Indian stock market has proven to be a dynamic environment influenced by a diverse range of factors, both domestic and international. Investors have adeptly maneuvered through volatility, resilience and growth, encountering a multitude of market trends.
Here is how our recommendations performed in December 2023. Intraday picks showcased swift gains, momentum stocks surged, and our short-term selections yielded significant returns. Here are the results.
Total Recommendations – 110
- Intraday – 56
- Momentum – 31
- Short Term – 23
Futures and Options
Here is the performance of our recommendations for Futures and Options
Total Recommendations: 24
Given below are a few star performers in our recommendations for the month of December 2023.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund