AIA Engineering (AIA) is a niche player in the global grinding mill internal market (grinding media, liners, diagraphs etc.) for cement, mining and thermal power generation industries. The current capacity of the company stands at 340,000 MTPA.
Valuation: Given, AIA’s established global footprint with major mining companies, strong replacement demand in mining segment and capacity expansion, we expect strong revenue/PAT CAGR of 22%/17% for FY18-20E. Hence, we recommend ‘BUY’ rating on the stock with TP of Rs. 1,934 at 30x FY20E EPS.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Should you manually time your SIP every month?
- Equity SIPs have delivered good returns over the long term, but why do most of us give up midway?
- Wealth Conversations – November 2022
- What Is The Best Frequency For Equity SIPs – Daily, Weekly, or Monthly?
- Winding up of IDBI Gilt Fund and IDBI Dynamic Bond Fund