AIA Engineering (AIA) is a niche player in the global grinding mill internal market (grinding media, liners, diagraphs etc.) for cement, mining and thermal power generation industries. The current capacity of the company stands at 340,000 MTPA.
Valuation: Given, AIA’s established global footprint with major mining companies, strong replacement demand in mining segment and capacity expansion, we expect strong revenue/PAT CAGR of 22%/17% for FY18-20E. Hence, we recommend ‘BUY’ rating on the stock with TP of Rs. 1,934 at 30x FY20E EPS.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn
- Can Past Performance Help You Build The Best Equity Fund Portfolio For The Future?